Testosterone Propionate side effects is an esterified form of the hormone, the lowest period of action. Predominantly used in the period of “drying” to save to gain muscle mass. But it can be used and representatives of cyclic sports-related endurance. Preparation based molecule comprises testosterone propionate, attached thereto with ether propionic acid causes pharmacological properties and characteristics of the substance.
The Steroid Profile
- Androgenic Activity – 100% of the testosterone.
- Steroid profile – anabolic activity – 100% of testosterone.
- The level of conversion into estrogen – is high.
- Product form – injections.
- The level of toxicity to the liver – toxic.
- The duration of action of testosterone propionate – up to 3 days.
- The detection time in the body – up to a month.