Lipid Stabil – a medicinal supplement to maintain normal cholesterol levels and overall health of the cardiovascular system. The drug was designed specifically as a supplement for athletes who use steroids, especially useful during a steroid cycle. Formula is aimed at maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system on four areas: 1) reduction in LDL (low density lipoprotein), or “bad” cholesterol, 2) increasing the “useful» HDL cholesterol (HDL), 3) reduction of triglyceride levels in serum; and 4) reduction of oxidative stress and the formation of arterial plaque. The use of antioxidants is an important part of prevention of cardiovascular disease when taking anabolic / androgenic steroids, as AAS wachstumshormone kaufen increased levels of homocysteine and oxidative stress. Despite the fact that no addition can not completely eliminate the risk of cardiovascular diseases, it is strongly recommended AAS abuse use of such additions as Lipid Stabil (or products with similar ingredients), as it may help reduce the impact of these drugs on health.
As part of the Lipid Stabil contains about a dozen natural ingredients. Each component plays an important role in maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system, and the use of many of them has been proven half life of testosterone in clinical trials. For example, garlic powder is one of the main ingredients of the drug, and in the course of studies have demonstrated its effectiveness in increasing the HDL cholesterol, reducing LDL cholesterol, as well as improving the antioxidant response.
Green tea extract (epigallocatechin gallate and containing polyphenols) is another ingredient of the base and, like garlic, improves cholesterol levels and reduces oxidative stress / LDL oxidation. Several other clinically studied ingredients also improve the value of cholesterol, serum triglycerides, and / or the total antioxidant capacity of the formula Lipid Stabil, including resveratrol , phytosterols, policosanol, inositol and selenium geksanikotinat.
Lipid Stabil was developed in 2008 by Molecular Nutrition (USA). Emphasis was placed on the establishment of a supplement that would help support the cardiovascular system when taking anabolic / androgenic steroids. The product is included in the system of international distribution, although in some regions, with strict control of herbal products and supplements it can be considered a controlled drug.
Lipid Stabil comes in three capsules containing a mixture of green tea extract (750 mg), garlic powder (600 mg), inositol geksanikotinata (400 mg), plants Japanese knotweed, standardized to resveratrol (200 mg), pantothenic acid (100 mg) phytosterols complex (100 mg), policosanol (10 mg) and selenium (200 mg).
Side effects Lipid Stabil
Lipid Stabil is a natural dietary supplement, without exhibiting significant side effects.
Instructions for use Lipid Stabil
For general support cholesterol and lipid, or as an adjunct to the use of anabolic / androgenic steroids, Lipid Stabil, tend to take a dose of 3 capsules daily. It should be noted that natural products, such as Lipid Stabil, may help reduce cardiovascular toxicity, but may not completely eliminate the potential damage cypionate vs enanthate to the cardiovascular system, arising from the abuse of anabolic / androgenic steroids. When receiving AAS user must take all precautions to ensure their health.
Lipids – fat-like organic compound is insoluble in water but readily soluble in non-polar solvents (ether, gasoline, benzene, chloroform, etc.). Lipids belong to the simplest biological molecules.
Chemically most lipids are esters of carboxylic acids and higher alcohols number. The best known among these fats .Each fat molecule is a molecule formed trihydric alcohol glycerol, and attached to it with essential links three molecules of higher carboxylic acids. According to the accepted nomenclature, fats called triatsilglscherolami.
The carbon atoms in the molecules of higher carboxylic acids can be coupled with each other as a simple or double bonds. From limit (saturated) higher carboxylic acids, most frequently in the fat include palmitic, stearic, arachidic; from the unsaturated (unsaturated) – oleic and linoleic.
The degree of unsaturation and chain length of the higher carboxylic acids (ie. E. Carbon number) determine the physical properties of a fat.
Fats and short chain unsaturated acid has a low melting point. At room temperature it is a liquid (oil) or greasy substances (fats). And conversely, fats with long-chain saturated and higher carboxylic acids at room temperature are solid. That is why in the hydrogenation (saturation circuits acidic hydrogen atoms by double bonds) liquid groundnut oil, for example, it becomes pasty and sunflower oil is converted into solid margarine. Compared with the inhabitants of the southern latitudes in the body of animals that live in colder climates (eg in fish Arctic seas), usually contains more unsaturated triacylglycerols. For this reason, their body remains flexible even at low temperatures.
The phospholipids one of the outer chain triacylglycerol higher carboxylic acids substituted with a group comprising phosphate. Phospholipids are the polar heads and nonpolar tails. Groups forming polar head hydrophilic and hydrophobic apolar tail groups. The dual nature of these lipids causes them a key role in the organization of biologicalmembranes .
Another group is made up of lipids steroids (sterols). These substances are based on the cholesterol alcohol. The sterols are poorly soluble in water and do not contain the higher carboxylic acids. These include bile acids, cholesterol, sex guar Mon, vitamin D , and others.
For lipids also include terpenes (growth substances plant – gibberellins; carotenoids – fotosintetichskie pigments , essential oils of plants, as well as wax).
Lipids can form complexes with other biomolecules – proteins and sugars.
The functions of lipids include:
- Structure. Phospholipids together with proteins to form biological membranes . The structure also includes membranes sterols.
- Energy. The oxidation of fats is released a lot of energy that goes into the formation of ATP . A significant part of the body’s energy reserves, which are consumed in the lack of nutrients stored in the form of lipids. Animals , hibernating and plants accumulate fats and oils and consume them to maintain vital processes. High lipid content in plant seeds provides for the development of the embryo and the germ to their transition to independent feeding. The seeds of many plants (coconut palm , castor , sunflower , soybean, canola and others.) Used as raw materials for vegetable oil by industrial method.
- Protective and thermal insulation. Accumulating in the subcutaneous tissue and around certain organs (kidneys,intestines ), fatty layer protects the body animal and its individual organs testosterone half life from damage. In addition, due to the low thermal conductivity of the layer of fat helps to retain heat, which allows, for example, many animals live in cold climates. In whales, in addition, he plays yet another role – contributes to buoyancy.
- Lubricity and water-repellent. The wax coats the skin, hair, feathers , making them more elastic and protects from moisture. The wax coating has leaves and fruits of many plants.
- Regulatory. Many hormones are derivatives of ho-lesterola such as sex (testosterone in males and progesterone in females), and corticosteroids (aldosterone). Cholesterol derivatives, vitamin D plays a key role in the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. Bile acids are involved in the processes of digestion (emulsification of fats) and absorption of higher carboxylic acids.
Lipids are also the source for the formation of metabolic water. Oxidation of 100 g of fat produces approximately 105 g of water. This water is very important for some of the inhabitants of the desert, in particular for the camels that can do without water for 10-12 days: the fat stored in the hump, it is used for this purpose. Necessary for the life of the water bears, marmots and other animals, hibernating is produced by fat oxidation.