Jay Cutler is an American actor and bodybuilder. He is a four-time title holder of “Mr. Olympia”. Jay also received the Grand Prix at competitions in Austria, Romania, Holland. This is currently the only bodybuilder in the entire history IFBB, who managed to regain the title of Mr. Olympia after the defeat in 2008.
Jason Cutler – American athlete and actor. Four-time winner of the title in bodybuilding “Mr. Olympia” (2006, 2007, 2009, 2010).
Already 18 years old Cutler is actively engaged in bodybuilding, but in the 23 years becomes the winner of the US Amateur Championship . With this victory, he signed a contract with Joe Weider . In 2000 bodybuilder has won fame and its first prize in the “Night of Champions”. Through hard training in the same year he managed to take 8 th place in the competition “Mr. Olympia”.
In September 2006, Jay takes the first place in the competition for the title of “Mr. Olympia” , and repeats its success in the next 2007. In 2008, he can not win, and Jay took second place. But in 2009, he returns again and the victory is the only bodybuilder in the history of the competition, “Mr. Olympia” , which takes the first place after the defeat.
A set of exercises
Its program is based on the following aspects. Body workout should start with basic exercises , thus it is necessary to perform these exercises under the supervision of a trainer. The use of complex exercises will allow to dial the desired weight faster . The next step is Jay Cutler advises in the case of isolated exercises use weights or exercise machines. In his remarkable training Jay Cutler clearly describes that the bar is able to use a large number of muscles and thereby establishes a balance.
Do not forget that in addition to training in the gym , there are aerobic exercises . These include riding a bicycle, skiing, jogging, swimming, walking trails and much more; You can also engage in the exercise bikes, treadmills.
Now imagine your normal muscle training program interseasonal Jay Cutler :
Monday – Back, back and triceps delta, press
- Link top chest x 12 3, 8, 8 (3 sets of 12, 8, 8 repetitions)
- Link shtangshi tilted in 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- The arm bent in the simulator 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Shrug with a barbell behind his back 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Mahi dumbbells back to the tilted 3 x 12, 8, 8
- French bench press 4 × 12, 8, 8, 8
- Kontsetrirovannye extension lying (alternating) 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Triceps on the block (drop set) 3 x 6/6/12
Tuesday – The thigh and shin, press
- Leg Extension in the simulator 3 x 12
- Squats 3 x 12, 6, 6
- Hack Squats 3 x 12, 6, 6
- Leg press 3 x 20, 15, 12
Wednesday – chest, front delts and biceps, press
- Bench barbell incline bench at 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Dumbbell bench press lying 3 x 12, 8, 8
- The layout on an incline bench 3 x 12
- Press of dumbbells sitting 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Mahi by hand standing 3 x 12
- Biceps EZ standing rod 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Curls dumbbells over his knee 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Hammer 3 x 12, 8, 8
Thursday – Back, back and triceps delta, press
- Thrust reverse grip on top of 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Link weights in the slope (popermenno) 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Link to stomach sitting on a block of 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Shrugs barbell 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Dilution back to block 3 x 12
- Narrow grip bench press 4 × 12, 8, 8, 8
- Dips 3 x 12-8
- Triceps unit (alternately / drop) 3 x 6/6/12
Friday – Upper and lower thigh, press
- Lying leg curls 3 x 18, 15, 12
- Link on straight legs 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Hyperextension weight with 3 x 15, 12, 12
- Lunges in the Smitten 3 x 12
Saturday – chest, front delts and biceps, press
- Bench 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Dumbbell bench press on an incline bench 3 x 12, 8, 8
- Reduction of dumbbells lying 3 x 12
- Bench with chest sitting in Smith 4 x 12, 8, 8, 8
- Mahi by hand sitting 3×12
- EZ Curls neck on a “21” 3 x 21
- Curls dumbbells on the desk 3 x 12
- Hammer of sitting through a knee 3 x 12, 8, 8
You can make yourself a day off.
For details on each exercise can be found in our section – ” exercises Encyclopedia ”
It might be interesting to compare with other bodybuilding program:
- Five of the most unusual training ;
- The first training program (what and how much exercise approaches);
- Phil Heath training program (2012 Mr. Olympia)
To Jay Cutler is not a small value, along with a workout routine and nutrition goes. We will tell you about In Season diet, which is aimed exclusively for gaining lean muscle . The purpose of this diet – to become a “huge”, for which an appropriate amount of food required.
During the meal Jay does not believe the amount of calories or fat. He enough to know that 20% of the daily total calories he receives from the fat, and the rest – of carbohydrates and proteins. If the percentage is expressed in numbers – 1000 g 350 g carbohydrates and proteins. The number of meals is 10-12 procedures. Every hour and a half plus two night reception food.
There is only because I want to, this one – any one can have a bite when he is hungry. But there, in order to become the greatest bodybuilder in the world – is another matter. To not eat to satisfy hunger, but to achieve this goal it is necessary to have great will power.
Let us still consider the off-season diet menu Jay Cutler :
- Receiving food №1: 12 egg whites (2 whole eggs), 1 dish of oatmeal, 1 tbsp. spoon of honey, 1 banana, 1 toasted French bread, 1 cup of black coffee, 1 serving of whey protein.
- Admission №2 food: 280 g beef tenderloin, 1 dish of asparagus or broccoli, 2 rice plates.
- Eating №3 : post-workout shake of whey protein with creatine.
- Admission №4 food : 280 g beef tenderloin, 1 dish of asparagus or broccoli, 2 rice plates.
- Eating №5: 15 egg whites, 3 rice cake, 1 dish of oatmeal.
- Admission №6 food: protein-carbohydrate drink.
- Admission №7 food: 280 g beef tenderloin, 1 dish of asparagus or broccoli, 2 rice plates.
- Admission №8 foods : 3-4 servings of sushi
- Eating №9: 12 egg whites (2 whole eggs), 1 dish of oatmeal.
- Admission №10 food: whey protein and oat rolls (5-6 pcs.).
- Eating №11: 280 g beef tenderloin, 1 dish of asparagus or broccoli, 2 rice plates.
- Eating №12: protein-carbohydrate drink.
You will certainly be surprised how one person can eat an amount of food, but it is. If we calculate calorie products, such a rule would be enough for a person for a week. The main product in this menu – meat , which is the main source of protein. In addition to all the above it takes fish oil, digestive enzymes, multivitamins and folic acid.
However, everyone understands that this diet is not suitable for the average person . Firstly this diet is very expensive (for Jay do it 15 000 dollars a year), and secondly it takes a very long time. So let us try to bring the athlete’s diet to the capabilities of the average person :
- Receiving food №1: 6 egg whites (1 whole egg), 1 dish of oatmeal, 1 banana, 1 cup of black coffee.
- Admission №2 food: 170 g chicken breasts, 1 dish of broccoli, 1 plate of rice.
- Admission №3 food: protein shake.
- Admission №4 food: 170 g beef tenderloin, 1 plate of asparagus, 1 baked potato
- Admission №5 food: protein bar.
- Admission №6 food: 170 g flounder, 1 dish of broccoli, 1 plate of rice.
Also for food during training will be helpful articles:
- All of the protein
- All about the vitamins and minerals
- All of the amino acids
- What is necessary and useful for breakfast